Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo A Day

I have the great fortune of having a preceptor who went through the terror that is trying to find a residency. As my first interview is on Monday, he let me leave early today.

I made great use of my extra time by, er, taking a nap and then dinking around on the internet. All in the name of reaching that zen-like state of not being nervous on the interview! And in attempt to stave off the cold I can feel starting.

In my internet meanderings, I found this:


I've heard of photo a days before, but never managed to get the timing right. This seems auspicious. I'm going to give it a shot, I think. I'm a pretty awful photographer, but I've got to learn something if I have to take a picture every day, right?

2 comments:

  1. I think this sounds like fun! I got a new camera for Christmas - that I don't even know how to use yet. This seems like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! And then we shall both have a fabulous month of photographs and will have learned how to take pictures. Hopefully.

      Delete