Monday, March 12, 2012

Dinner Party!

I've spent the last six weeks flying back and forth across the country and working 13 hour shifts at CVS. It's been a while since I have been this exhausted and sick, but it's almost over. One seminar presentation and three more death-shifts left and I will be free.

In the meantime, I orchestrated another dinner party as stress relief! So this will be a picture heavy and content light post. I stumbled over to Buster Blue's house and we all started come cooking.


The menu consisted of prosciutto and cheese turnovers:



Herbed crispy chicken strips with dill:



The egg was not looking forward to its batter-y fate.

Andy was, though.


Haricots verts with tomatoes and parsley:


Spinach and ricotta stuffed shells:



And chocolate orange cake with chocolate ganache:


We stuffed ourselves and then laid around watching TV. It was an awesome way to spend a stress free evening.


Except for the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment